Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's moving time!!!

So, as all know, or those who dont, 1 year ago in January my Loving boyfriend, put his house up for sale, after a couple failed offers and escrows (one lady canceled escrow 2 days before close and moved into the house nextdoor and made my bf move everything out cause bitch wanted the house in 14 days!) My bf got a pretty solid offer, he accepted it, and we found out last week that escrow was closing on the 8th of Feb, a whole 20days before we were expecting it to close! So we had to hurry and rent another storage unit and move everything out! So we did that this weekend.

Its going to be weird cause, I had been staying with my honey while I had no job, (I usually stay with him from thurs-friday to monday morning) so I was with him 24/7 for the last 2 months. Now I am back at my parents house and he is at his dads house. Though we will be together on the weekends again. I already miss him. And we are only 5 minutes away from each other. And I suspect he will come stay here at my parents on weekends to get away from his stepmom. I will also stay there periodically but not much cause of my allergys.

As soon as escrow is closed, he will begin looking for a new house, He isnt hard to please, he knows what he wants. He has found it before at the drop of a hat, even had a offer on one house but that fell thru thanks to our realtor (I wont even get started on him!!! cause I will just make myself mad)

In other news we went shooting this weekend, I shot the xd45 i dunno how good i did, since my bf and his friend put about 60 rounds in the target before me, but then I started shooting the 10/22 rifle and I was doing crazy good, I put about 160 rounds in the targets and was getting where I was aiming every time. I want a 10/22 ruger now. I needs to be pink to go with my Pink AK-47.

Oh yah I Officially start my new job tomorrow. I have a 1 year old boy, he is a doll. I have already fallen in Love with him. I can already tell he will be as good as all my other charges were.

Anyways tomorrow is packing up the rest of the stuff at my honeys house and putting it here at my parents and in storage. and Im gonna do a little bit of painting and cleaning there.

Now lets hope I can keep up with this blog, I think I will be able to since everyone blogs now. and I do always have free time! we shall see!

1 comment: